All Ladies and Girls, Please do not use Red Cone Mehndi.
A girl applied Mehndi called “Red Cone” before few months of her wedding, after applying that mehndi her hands and legs got seriously infected with some disease, so doctors suggested to cut off her hand n legs. Instead her parents gave her poison.
Please Pass it on!
This cone is available everywhere with the name of “PARTY MEHNDI RED CONE”
Kindly don’t apply it!!!
Because it contains dangerous chemicals which can take your life!
Please Share this information to every ladies and girls.